|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|2660068||1140334||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• Abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAAs) are primarily a result of changes in the arterial media and elastic tissues related to coronary atherosclerosis.
• The natural history of AAAs is progressive expansion and the best known predictor of rupture is aneurysm size.
• Most AAAs are asymptomatic and found during radiologic testing for other reasons.
• The role of imaging includes detection of AAA, monitoring of the rate of growth, preoperative planning, and postoperative follow-up.
• Screening for AAA in high-risk patients is recommended to decrease the mortality associated with rupture.
Journal: The Journal for Nurse Practitioners - Volume 12, Issue 6, June 2016, Pages e291–e294