|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|2660362||1140347||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• Chronic amiodarone-induced pulmonary toxicity presents as a flulike illness.
• Risk factors include older age, male, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, duration of use, renal disease, and heart failure.
• Radiologic infiltrates and opacities occur commonly in the periphery and right lung.
• An abnormal chest x-ray should prompt a chest computed tomographic scan and pulmonary consultation.
• It is an inflammatory process that is treated with drug discontinuation and corticosteroids.
Journal: The Journal for Nurse Practitioners - Volume 12, Issue 7, July–August 2016, Pages e333–e336