|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|343627||617189||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The intervention comprised creative arts therapy over the course of a school term.
• A significant reduction in emotional symptoms was found for the treatment group.
• Findings suggested an effect for a reduction in behavioural difficulties.
• This contributes to the emerging evidence base for the efficacy of creative arts therapies.
• School-based creative art therapy programs are valuable with young people from refugee backgrounds.
Creative arts therapy programs delivered by qualified therapy professionals have been identified as effective for adolescents affected by adversity. The current study provided a controlled trial of creative arts therapy to address the psychosocial needs of students from refugee backgrounds. Forty-two students participated in a therapy trial, comprising an creative arts group and control group. Mental health and behavioural difficulties were assessed pre and post intervention. Hopkins Symptoms Checklist-25 (HSCL-25) and the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) were used to assess well-being. Findings suggested an effect for a reduction in behavioural difficulties for the treatment group. A significant reduction in emotional symptoms was found for the treatment group. Findings provide empirical support for school-based creative arts therapy programs specific to refugee young people.
Journal: The Arts in Psychotherapy - Volume 47, February 2016, Pages 72–78