|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|348257||618173||2015||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Successful integration of technology into teaching requires ability and willingness.
• Pre-service English language teachers from a Turkish university participated in the study.
• Data was collected by using Turkish adapted version of W-PCK scale.
• Participants have a high level of W-PCK self-efficacy.
• Participants have positive attitudes towards Web-based instruction.
21st century classrooms call for teachers to integrate technology into their instructional practices. This requires the ability and willingness to combine technological, pedagogical and content knowledge. The main purpose of this study is to investigate English as a Foreign Language (EFL) pre-service teachers' perceptions of their self-efficacy regarding Web Pedagogical Content Knowledge (W-PCK) and attitudes towards web-based instruction. Turkish adapted version of W-PCK scale (Horzum, 2011) originally developed by Lee and Tsai (2010) was used as the data collection instrument. The survey was administered to 120 EFL pre-service teachers studying at a Turkish state university. The results showed that pre-service EFL teachers attained high scores on the Web-general knowledge and Web Pedagogical Knowledge subscales while lower scores were measured in Web Communicative and Web Pedagogical Content Knowledge sub-scales. The participants' level of general self-efficacy regarding W-PCK was positively correlated with their attitudes towards Web-based instruction. No significant gender or year level differences were observed.
Journal: Computers & Education - Volume 85, July 2015, Pages 94–101