|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|355762||619433||2013||13 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Library and information services in Armenia appear to have developed unevenly since independence.
• Local efforts have been significant and encouraged external support.
• Assistance has been uncoordinated.
• Agencies providing assistance have not been sufficiently familiar with the background.
• This paper addresses that issue.
The paper provides a situation report on the state of libraries and information services, publishing and bookselling in Armenia. It briefly describes their development, outlines the international development assistance that they have received during the last twenty years, describes their current situation, and indicates some of their future needs.
Journal: The International Information & Library Review - Volume 45, Issues 1–2, September 2013, Pages 50–62