|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|357369||1435524||2015||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Government Institutes students higher on Innovation and Proactiveness.
• Private Institutes students higher on Risk Taking and Frequency of Entrepreneurial Activities.
• Commerce students higher on Proactiveness, Risk Taking and Entrepreneurial Intensity.
• Commerce students from Government Institutes with exposure to EDC are higher on Entrepreneurial Activities.
Entrepreneurship is the back bone of economic growth of any country. Entrepreneurship can be fostered by inculcating entrepreneurial skills right at the stage of education. The presence of Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) in educational institutes helps in developing entrepreneurial culture in academic institutions so as to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship. With this premise a study was conducted on 1254 students of government and private institutes pursuing post graduation in Commerce, Science and Humanities with/without exposure to EDC in the national capital region of India. The results of the present study show that the students exposed to the activities of EDC are significantly higher on Innovation as compared to the students who do not get any such exposure. Also results shows that even the students of courses like science and humanities (these courses do not include business subjects) in private institutes are higher on Frequency of Entrepreneurial Activities where they are exposed to Entrepreneurial Development Cells.
Journal: The International Journal of Management Education - Volume 13, Issue 1, March 2015, Pages 95–105