|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|357383||1435525||2014||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The authors study the impact of simulation on effective learning.
• Perceived effective learning is measured by integrated learning and decision making.
• The three dimensions affecting are learning process, team dynamics and instructor role.
• Team dynamics has emerged as the most important dimension.
• This is followed by instructor role and learning process.
This paper studied the impact of simulation as a pedagogical tool on perceived effective learning. The three factors considered had differential impact on perceived effective learning measured in the form of integrated learning and decision making. Data were collected from a sample of students completing their first year of study at a b-school in India. It was found that team dynamics emerged as the most important dimension followed by instructor's role and learning process. The activities in simulation exercises which enhance team cohesiveness and effective role playing are detrimental for the perception of positive effective learning.
Journal: The International Journal of Management Education - Volume 12, Issue 3, November 2014, Pages 260–270