|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|357388||1435525||2014||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Examines the value of an entrepreneurship education.
• Students gained increased confidence, knowledge and skills.
• Students gained insights into the feasibility of their new venture idea.
• Few students appreciate the benefits of networking with visiting entrepreneurs.
• Students gained immediate value and value that may be important in the future.
The debate surrounding the value of entrepreneurship education is growing. There is a widely held belief that the number of students starting a business immediately after graduation is minimal. Thus, questions are being raised about the ‘value’ an entrepreneurial education provides. Though the extant literature abounds with studies of the mechanics of entrepreneurial education, few query students about the perceived value they received from it. Our study addresses this gap by assessing the value of a Master of Entrepreneurship programme via the use of student reflections. The main benefits that graduates gained are increased confidence, insights into the feasibility of their new venture idea, entrepreneurship knowledge and skills, an appreciation of what it is like to be an entrepreneur, and solutions to practical problems. However, few students appear to appreciate the long-term benefits of networking with visiting entrepreneurs, guest speakers, lecturers, and fellow students. Implications for entrepreneurship education research and practice are discussed.
Journal: The International Journal of Management Education - Volume 12, Issue 3, November 2014, Pages 307–316