|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|375186||622672||2014||13 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Mobile broadband technology allows advertisers to customize advertising messages.
• Different product characteristics will require different advertising information.
• Mobile advertising requires different attributes with respect to goods and service.
• Brand and price are the key attributes in designing an effective advertising message for goods.
• Price and promotion are vital in designing a service mobile advertising message.
The study aimed to help mobile advertisers enhance their effectiveness in delivering mobile advertisements in the constantly evolving world of e-commerce. The fusion between interactive broadband mobility service and personalized advertisements has the potential to create a new business paradigm for the mobile industry. Furthermore, this paradigm and the ubiquity of mobile devices has significant potential for affecting technology and social interactions. Using the fuzzy Delphi method, this research analyzed attributes and concluded that brands, prices, promotions, preferences, and interests are key attributes for both goods and services in designing mobile advertising messages and that time is crucial only for services mobile advertising message design. In addition, this research suggests that mobile advertising companies have to collaborate to collect sufficient information and design mobile advertisements that accurately target appropriate consumers at the right time in the right place. The empirical result can serve as a guide to help goods and service providers design a personalized mobile advertising message. The advertising ecosystem and its roles are also discussed to enhance the consensus in establishing a collaboration model.
Journal: Technology in Society - Volume 39, November 2014, Pages 129–141