|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|375588||622805||2016||14 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• I examined the relationship between creative abilities and school achievement.
• Multilevel regression models demonstrate the positive relationship.
• Relationship differs depending on educational stage and school achievement measure.
• Intelligence and motivation also moderated the relationship.
This article examines the relationship between creative abilities and school achievement as measured by using both standardized achievement tests and GPA in Polish primary, middle and high school students. A total of 1106 students were examined (242 lower primary school, 155 upper primary school, 448 middle school and 261 high school students). Multilevel regression models demonstrated the positive, yet weak relationship between school achievement and creativity. There was also evidence that this relationship differed depending upon educational stage and which school achievement measure was used, with a stronger relationship existing with achievement tests than for GPA. Intelligence and motivation served as other moderators.
Journal: Thinking Skills and Creativity - Volume 19, March 2016, Pages 246–259