|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|39032||45801||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• SiO2 supported trimetalic Rh-Fe-Ce catalysts were used for ethanol synthesis.
• Different impregnation methods were used for the catalyst preparation.
• Ce improved the ethanol selectivity of Rh-Fe/SiO2 catalyst.
• The improvement extents depended on the catalyst preparation methods.
• The Rh-Ce interface is conducive to synthesize ethanol.
Ce-promoted Rh-Fe/SiO2 catalysts were prepared using different impregnation methods and evaluated in syngas conversion to ethanol. The catalyst prepared by co-impregnation method (Rh-Fe-Ce/SiO2) showed higher ethanol selectivity than those prepared by sequential impregnation methods (Ce/Rh-Fe/SiO2 and Rh-Fe/Ce/SiO2). Characterization results indicated that when Ce was co-impregnated with Rh and Fe, it had higher dispersion and inhibited the reduction of Rh oxides. Additionally, the reduction of CeO2 was promoted. The Rh-Fe-Ce/SiO2 catalyst exhibited the highest spatial association between Rh and Ce, which was responsible for the highest ethanol selectivity.
Figure optionsDownload high-quality image (91 K)Download as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Applied Catalysis A: General - Volume 510, 25 January 2016, Pages 227–232