|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|39437||45823||2014||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Solid sulfated zirconia (SZ) catalysts were prepared by one and two steps methods.
• SZ catalysts were calcined at 500, 600 and 700 °C temperatures and characterized.
• Catalyst SZ-2-600 (two steps, 600 °C calcined) was the most active in AoE reaction.
• High yield (∼98%) of product β-amino alcohols was achieved in 30–360 min at RT.
• The SZ catalyst was recycled several times without loss in its activity.
Single-step and two-steps synthetic procedure for the synthesis of sulfated zirconia (SZ) was developed, which were calcined at 500, 600 and 700 °C and characterized by various physico-chemical methods such as PXRD, FTIR, surface area, microanalysis, NH3-TPD and DRIFT analysis. These SZ materials were then employed as solid acid catalysts for the aminolysis of different aliphatic/aromatic terminal, aryloxy and meso epoxides with aromatic and aliphatic amines under ambient conditions. Amongst the catalyst prepared, SZ-2-600 prepared in two-steps and 600 °C calcined was found to be the most efficient catalyst to give β-amino alcohols in up to 98% yield and >99% regioselectivity. The SZ catalyst was successfully recycled and reused up to six catalytic runs with intact efficiency.
Figure optionsDownload high-quality image (135 K)Download as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Applied Catalysis A: General - Volume 486, 22 September 2014, Pages 105–114