|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49224||46724||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• IL with DBU and SmOCl is used as ternary catalyst system for the synthesis of DMC.
• This catalyst system increases DMC yield at optimum temperature.
• Increase of DMC yield activates CO2 and methanol by IL/DBU and SmOCl, respectively.
• Efficiency of the ternary catalyst system is tested by recycling.
• Predicted mechanism of catalytic activity is described with 13C NMR experiment.
Excellent yield of dimethyl carbonate (DMC) was obtained by direct physical or chemical adsorption of carbon dioxide on [EmimOH][NTf2] ionic liquid (IL) in the presence of samarium oxychloride (SmOCl) and 1,8-diazabicyclo[2.2.2]undec-7-ene (DBU) as a super base. The novel ternary catalyst system consisting of [EmimOH][NTf2], DBU, and SmOCl was found to appreciably convert methanol (13.01%) to DMC with excellent selectivity (99.13%). The adsorption of CO2 on IL in the presence of DBU was analyzed by 13C experiment. Moreover, catalytic reactivity of SmOCl and OH-functional group was proved by a predictable mechanism. Various parameters such as reaction temperature, pressure, reaction time, and reusability of catalyst were investigated to maximize DMC yield.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 75, 5 February 2016, Pages 87–91