|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|546713||1450540||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Complex comparison of flux influence on voids formation inside the solder joints
• Five different flux types, two flux quantities
• One common reflow profile for lead and lead-free paste
• Proper flux, specifically flux with higher activity, in the solder paste may significantly lower the void occurrence
This article is focused on both macro and microvoids in soldered joints and the use of additional flux to reduce their frequency and minimize their negative effect on the soldered joint reliability. In total five fluxes were used, three were gel based (NC559, MTV-125R, TSF-6516) and two of them were liquid based (Topnik G-5, JBC FL-15). They were used within two solder pastes, both lead and lead-free. The reflow process was identical for all of the combinations and was within the range of manufacturer recommended profiles. The amount of voids was evaluated using X-ray analysis. It was found that the use of increased amount of proper flux, specifically flux with higher activity, in the solder paste may significantly lower the void occurrence.
Journal: Microelectronics Reliability - Volume 60, May 2016, Pages 135–140