|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|138657||162469||2016||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• The Humphrey Fellowship Program was examined using the coorientation model.
• The perceptual gap between Humphrey Fellows and Program staff was investigated.
• Foreign Fellows of the Program viewed the U.S. staff’s goal to be public diplomacy.
• The U.S. staff of the Program did not have the public diplomacy goal in mind.
• Incongruency and inaccuracies were found in the perceptions of the two parties.
Journal: Public Relations Review - Volume 42, Issue 1, March 2016, Pages 135–145