|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|138795||162473||2015||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Integrated communication that incorporates public relations, management, marketing, political communication, media relations, and social media platforms, as reflected at all communicative levels, from corporate to personal, is a product of a capitalist consumer society with a stake in personal communication consumption choices.
• The two-sided nature of integrated communication can be stated as a pragmatic concept of integrated communications with communication integration around organizational goals and a discursive concept of integrated communication with communication integration within a larger social structure built on the values and structural specifics of a capitalist consumer society with the help of digitalized information flow and individual consumer choices.
• Understanding of integrated communication has moved far beyond the integration of marketing and public relations departments within an organization into the societal dimension. Defining integrated or strategic communication as a social phenomenon calls for regional qualitative studies
• The present state of integrated communication in Russia can be characterized as communication convergence. From the discursive perspective, Russian communication market is reacting to the global tendency of communication integration, transforming it from a managerial principle into the social phenomenon oriented on consumer choices. However, the understanding of integrated communication among the practitioners in the field is still very vague and lacking the features of a social trend.
Integrated communication that incorporates public relations, management, advertising, marketing, political communication, media relations, and social media platforms, as reflected at all communicative levels, from corporate to personal, is a product of a capitalist consumer society with a stake in personal communication consumption choices. Integrated communication in Russia is a relatively new phenomenon, still highly influenced by the intuitive communication practices and posing conceptual questions on its development vectors among the researchers and professionals in the field. Furthermore, integrated communication in Russia is currently undergoing the process of changing into a social phenomenon with the potential to replace existing social institutions. This article examines the state and features of integrated communication development in Russia using the method of key informant interviews with the leaders on the Russian public relations and communication market.
Journal: Public Relations Review - Volume 41, Issue 4, November 2015, Pages 533–540