|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1400940||1501692||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• Two novel d-d heterometallic cluster-based complexes were synthesized.
• They were constructed by H4PMIDA multifunctional ligand.
• The complex 1 exhibits 1D heteronuclear molecular chain structure.
• The complex 2 exhibits is a zero-dimensional heteronuclear molecular cluster.
• Their solid-state fluorescence properties have also been investigated at room temperature.
Two novel d-d heterometallic cluster-based complexes constructed by N-(Phosphonomethyl)imino-diacetic acid (H4PMIDA) multifunctional ligand, [Cu2Zn2(PMIDA)2(H2O)3]·3H2O(1), [ZnNi14(PMIDA)6(H2O)18]·(NO3)6·15H2O(2), have been synthesized under hydrothermal conditions and characterized by elemental analyses, IR spectra, thermal analyses, and single-crystal X-ray diffraction. The complex 1 is one-dimensional heteronuclear molecular chain, which is further extends into a 3D supramolecular network through very extensive OH⋯O hydrogen bonds. The compound 2 is a rare novel zero-dimensional heteronuclear molecular cluster, which is further extends into a 3D supramolecular network through very extensive OH⋯O hydrogen bonds. Moreover, the solid-state fluorescence properties of the two complexes have also been investigated at room temperature.
Journal: Journal of Molecular Structure - Volume 1125, 5 December 2016, Pages 296–301