|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1400917||1501692||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• 2D coordination polymer is presented.
• Crystals were obtained by gel diffusion technique.
• Pb2O2 rings and chelate rings are present in the crystal structure.
• The compound is transparent to all the visible radiations.
• The compound exhibits intense luminescence.
Single crystals of a new coordination polymer of lead-benzilate, C28H21O6Pb·C2H5OH have been successfully grown by gel diffusion technique at room temperature. The colourless single crystals were obtained within a week. The crystal structure was elucidated using single crystal X-ray diffraction studies. The compound possesses a polymeric structure constructed from edge sharing PbO6 polyhedra. Single crystal X-ray diffraction analysis showed that the compound crystallizes in triclinic space group P-1. The grown crystals were further characterized by elemental analysis, FT-IR, UV–Visible and thermogravimetric analysis. The photoluminescent properties of the complex and the ligand were also investigated.
The chelate and Pb2O2 rings present in lead benzilate.Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Molecular Structure - Volume 1125, 5 December 2016, Pages 73–78