|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1772911||1523514||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Most of the compound chondrules are nonporphyritic in ordinary chondrites.
• Primaries of compound chondrules are larger than secondaries.
• Most of the compound chondrules are formed from completely molten droplets.
• Completely molten levitated droplets invariably turn into supercooled droplets.
• The supercooled-collision model can reproduce the observed features.
We present a novel model showing that compound chondrules are formed by collisions of supercooled droplets. This model reproduces two prominent observed features of compound chondrules: the nonporphyritic texture and the size ratio between two components.
Journal: Icarus - Volume 276, 15 September 2016, Pages 102–106