|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|200590||460476||2016||16 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Pressure-volume-temperature properties of a 0.95 CO2 + 0.05 H2S were investigated.
• Densities of the above mixture have been measured at high pressures.
• To validate, the experimental results have been compared to literature data.
• Thermodynamic properties have been derived from the experimental data.
• Different EoSs have been evaluated using the new experimental data.
From the development of sour reserves and acid gas injection into oil reservoirs to the impact of hydrogen sulfide in CCS scheme, knowledge of the phase behaviour and thermophysical properties of the hydrogen sulfide + carbon dioxide is essential. Due to the toxicity of CO2 - H2S system, there are few experimental data available in the literature. The aim of this work is to investigate the densities and thermodynamic properties of acid gases and liquids. Densities of the 95.05 mol% CO2 + 4.95 mol% H2S binary system were measured continuously using a high temperature and pressure Vibrating Tube Densitometer (VTD), Anton Paar DMA 512 at pressures up to 41 MPa at five different temperatures, 273, 283, 298, 323 and 353 K in gas, liquid and supercritical regions. The specific heat capacity, compressibility factor, dew point and bubble point of the system have also been derived from the measured density data. The experimental data then were employed to evaluate the GERG-2008 equations of state and classical cubic equations of state (PR, SRK and VPT) with a CO2 volume correction model as well as volume translation.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Fluid Phase Equilibria - Volume 423, 15 September 2016, Pages 156–171