|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|200916||460525||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Physicochemical properties of five ionic liquids (ILs) at 298.15–353.15 K were reported.
• Bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide was fixed as anion in all tested ILs.
• [MOEMPip], [MOEMMor], [MOEMPyrr], [N112,1O2] and [EDMPAmm] based cations were examined.
• ILs possess superior performance comparing to conventional solvents.
• ILs are promising fluids can be implemented in a wide range of applications.
This study aims to investigate the temperature dependence of the physicochemical properties of five cations paired with bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide anion, namely 1-(2-methoxyethyl)-1-methylpiperidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide, 1-(2-methoxyethyl)-1-methylpyrrolidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide, N-methoxyethyl-N-methylmorpholinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide, N-ethyl-N,N-dimethyl-2-methoxyethylammonium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide and ethyl-dimethyl-propylammonium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide. The density, viscosity, conductivity and surface tension of the resulting ionic liquids (ILs) have been determined within the temperature range (298.15–353.15) K. It has been found that all ILs exhibited Arrhenius behavior for conductivity and viscosity while the surface tension and density followed a linear trend. A satisfactory agreement was obtained between our experimental densities and those predicted by the group contribution model. This study is essential in the application of these ILs for process design and will reinforce the development of new correlations and other predictive methods in particular when the physicochemical properties are scarce, like in the case of morpholinium-based ILs.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Fluid Phase Equilibria - Volume 427, 15 November 2016, Pages 18–26