|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|201263||460541||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• First report describing the application of distillable CO2 derived dalkylcarbamate ionic liquids in separation.
• Novel silver assisted system for selective separation of olefin from mixture of olefin/paraffin.
• Promoting effect of CO2 on the separation efficiency.
• Highly efficient and recyclable system for separation of olefin/paraffin.
• Effect of silver ion concentration on the separation of olefin from mixture.
A series of distillable alkyl carbamate ionic liquids (ALKCARB ILs) have been prepared from CO2 and an amine, and then treated with silver (I) oxide to give the task specific ionic liquids. The synthesized ionic liquids have been used for the separation of 1-decene selectively from the mixture of n-decane/1-decene at room temperature. Presence of CO2 to form carbamate with alkyl amine in the synthesis of ionic liquids remarkably enhanced the separation of olefin from mixture; however in its absence silver containing amine solvent provided very poor separation under identical conditions.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Fluid Phase Equilibria - Volume 412, 25 March 2016, Pages 101–106