|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|201340||460545||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• VLE and HE experimental data are reported for the binary mixtures 2-pentanol + cyclohexane or methylbenzene.
• Margules, Wilson, NTRL and UNIQUAC models were used for experimental VLE data reduction.
• Positive deviation from the ideal behaviour was observed for both mixtures.
• A maximum pressure azeotrope was obtained for the system 2-pentanol + methylbenzene.
• Strong endothermic effect was determined for the mixtures which increases with temperature.
Accurate experimental data of vapour–liquid equilibria (VLE) and excess enthalpies (HE) are reported for the binary systems (2-pentanol + cyclohexane) and (2-pentanol + methylbenzene). An isothermal total pressure cell was used for measuring the VLE at T = 313.15 K. The data were correlated using Margules, Wilson, NRTL and UNIQUAC equations. The excess enthalpies were measured at two different temperatures T = (298.15 and 313.15) K using an isothermal flow calorimeter and were correlated by the Redlich–Kister equation. The binary system 2-pentanol + methylbenzene exhibits an azeotrope and both systems present a positive deviation from the ideality. Furthermore, an endothermic behaviour is observed when 2-pentanol is mixed with these hydrocarbons.
Journal: Fluid Phase Equilibria - Volume 409, 15 February 2016, Pages 92–97