|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|215117||1426221||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The customised apparatus was in a homogeneous steady heating within sampling continuously.
• The saturated vapour pressures data of ZE-3-pentenenitrile are reported.
• (Vapour + liquid) equilibrium (VLE) data for the binary system at P = (50 and 100) kPa were measured.
• The activity coefficients and the reduced excess molar Gibbs energy were calculated by Margules equation.
In this work, great efforts have been made to achieve the large-scale industrial separation of RS-4-vinyl-1-cyclohexene and ZE-3-pentenenitrile. Initially, the vapour pressures of ZE-3-pentenenitrile were determined. The experimental values were correlated by an Antoine-type equation, and the predicted results of vapour pressures showed that the average relative deviation from experimental values was 0.254% for ZE-3-pentenenitrile. Then the isobaric (vapour + liquid) equilibria data of RS-4-vinyl-1-cyclohexene and ZE-3-pentenenitrile were determined at (50.0 and 100.0) kPa. These experimental values were found to be thermodynamically consistent, by means of the point-to-point test and the direct test methods. Two liquid phase activity coefficient models (Wilson and NRTL) were used to correlate the (vapour + liquid) equilibria data of the binary system, and the model parameters were obtained. All models represent the experimental values quite well. The activity coefficients and the reduced excess molar Gibbs energy were calculated by Margules equation, which were found to be in satisfactory agreement with the experimental values.
Journal: The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics - Volume 92, January 2016, Pages 55–59