|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|257191||503579||2015||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• New construction material from construction and demolition debris.
• Lime production waste was used as binder material.
• Uniaxial resistance strength on the 3 day was 4.0 MPa, on the 60th day 15.3 MPa.
• Established by XRD, SEM and EDS methods ceramics production.
• Utilization of industrial wastes has high economical and environment efficiency.
It was developed a construction material from construction and demolition debris (CDD) and lime production waste (LPW). Beyond it is a viable solution for the utilization of the large amount of lime output residues generated, having in mind that was also found nothing similar in the world literature. There were studies on the parameters of chemical and mineralogy compositions of initial components and final product, axial resistance strength, water resistance and water absorption. The LPW was characterized by a high excess of CaCO3. The medium compression resistance of the samples, cured in air conditions during 3 days is 4.0 MPa, on the 60th day arrived to 13.4 MPa and to 17.1 MPa on the 365th day. The XRD and SEM studies explain the growth of the samples resistance by the transformation of the initial mineral mixture into carbonates of calcium, carbonates of magnesium, between other carbonates, which led to the growth of amorphous and crystalline new formations. The main advantage expected from these materials is the environmental conservation they afford, represented by the use of CDD and LPW.
Journal: Construction and Building Materials - Volume 79, 15 March 2015, Pages 207–213