|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|283790||509116||2016||16 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• First full-scale three-dimensional tests in recycled aggregates concrete structures.
• Construction of the full-scale structures in a construction environment.
• Design of recycled aggregates concrete structures complying with European standards.
• Properties of recycled aggregates concrete made in laboratory versus those in on-site construction conditions.
• These recycled aggregates had negligible effects on concrete properties and structural performance.
Sustainability is a pressing concern of the 21st century. Social development in most countries is raising awareness of the needs of future generations and legislation to protect the present and future quality of life. These needs are compelling various sectors, including construction, to find sustainable solutions. This paper investigates the feasibility of incorporating high-quality recycled concrete aggregates in new concrete, providing a recycling option for precast rejects. The massification of recycled aggregate incorporation would decrease the environmental impacts of the concrete industry, for instance due to reduced landfill disposals, less quarry mining and shortened transport distances. The study presented in this paper concerns the material, mechanical, durability and short-term structural behaviour of concrete specimens and structures made with recycled aggregates sourced from high-quality concrete elements. This paper intends to provide a holistic view of the study, from the procurement and crushing process that generated the aggregates to the conclusions of the different experiments performed. The results of this experimental campaign are benchmarked with other investigations and the importance of the quality of the RA is evaluated. This paper concerns the first full-scale experiments made on recycled aggregates concrete structures. Also, some of the tests performed were the first of their type made on recycled aggregates concrete.
Journal: Journal of Building Engineering - Volume 6, June 2016, Pages 1–16