|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|319400||539405||2016||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• There is a gap in nursing knowledge about methods to communicate a prevention program’s worth.
• The perception of a prevention program’s worth can be continually refined and influenced.
• Measurements used for “valuing” (estimating worth) of prevention health programming, such as a faith community nursing, are both altruistic and economic.
• Altruistic measures include story-telling through stories, documentation and activity reports. Economic measures include Net Benefits Analysis of a prevention program, Cost Benefit Analysis of a prevention intervention, Fixed and Variable Cost Percentage considerations. A theoretical model, “Prevention Program Valuing”, is presented.
• This work is important to leverage funding for existing and new disease prevention health programming.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Evaluation and Program Planning - Volume 57, August 2016, Pages 72–79