|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|33036||44954||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Mycelial growth of P. variotii, T. virens and C. globosum was suppressed by charcoal polymers.
• Protrusion of nano and micro sized charcoals were found on polymer surfaces.
• Adsorption of Ca2+ by charcoals on polymer caused the inhibition of mycelial growth.
• Nano-sized pores in charcoals were thought to participate in Ca2+ adsorption.
This study investigates the antifungal activity of a polymer integrated with nano-porous charcoal particles against Paecilomyces variotii, Chaetomium globosum, Trichoderma virens, which are all filamentous fungi. The charcoal polymers were prepared by combining charcoal powders with plastic resin under a vacuum to form charcoal particle protrusions on the polymer surface. The mycelial growth of P. variotii and T. virens exhibited a reduction of 10 and 30%, respectively, after the conidia were pre-treated with charcoal polymers, and in particular, no mycelial growth was found in C. globosum during 5 days of culture. The adsorption of Ca2+ into charcoal was suggested to inhibit growth due to the reduction in the flux of calcium ions (Ca2+) into the hyphae. In 5 h, about 15 mM of Ca2+ were removed from CaCl2 solution with 0.2 g/mL of polymers, and the nano-sized pores of the charcoals on the polymer were responsible for the Ca2+ adsorption.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: New Biotechnology - Volume 33, Issue 1, 25 January 2016, Pages 55–60