|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|332999||545892||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Relative to SC, CGT demonstrated improved CG symptoms and depressive symptoms in a single-blind randomized design study.
• Among the CGT group, participants with a supportive person in the sessions showed more beneficial results in CG and depressive symptoms than those without a supportive person.
• The supportive person in CGT played a critical role in the CGT sessions.
In the wake of the increased interest in treatment for complicated grief (CG) symptoms, research has reported the promising effect of CG treatment (CGT) on CG symptoms. This study compared CGT with supportive counseling (SC) in terms of improvement in CG symptoms. A randomized trial design was used to compare the effectiveness of CGT with that of SC in treating CG symptoms, depressive symptoms, and social impairments. The primary outcome was the Inventory of Complicated Grief. Relative to SC, CGT resulted in improved CG symptoms and depressive symptoms. Among those receiving CGT, participants with a supportive person in their sessions showed more beneficial results in CG and depressive symptoms than those without a supportive person did. This suggests that CGT is superior to SC in reducing CG symptoms and depressive symptoms, and in improving work and social functions during bereavement. Moreover, having a supportive person plays a critical role in the effectiveness of CGT sessions.
Journal: Psychiatry Research - Volume 244, 30 October 2016, Pages 97–102