|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|350086||618430||2015||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• Two studies explore the relationships between self-construal and FB activities.
• Interdependent self-construals are associated with social interaction orientation.
• Social interaction orientation explains different Facebook activities.
• Social goals mediate between self-construals and social interaction.
Two studies explore the relationship between interdependent and independent self-construal and activities on Facebook. Study 1 proposes a model that depicts the process by which interdependent self-construal relates to different interaction orientations, responsiveness, and self-disclosure, which further explain different patterns of Facebook activities. A survey study offers support for the proposed model. Study 2 extends Study 1 by arguing that people with an interdependent self-construal differ in their social goals, whether passive (i.e., to belong) or active (i.e., to be popular). An extended model depicts the roles of these two social goals in explaining different social orientations, which are associated with varied patterns of Facebook activities. A second survey confirms the extended model.
Journal: Computers in Human Behavior - Volume 53, December 2015, Pages 91–101