|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|350076||618430||2015||24 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• The acceptance of mobile services was analysed using systematic literature review.
• TAM model and transactional mobile services demonstrated as being most common.
• A causal relation can behave differently depending on the mobile service category.
• Mobile services categories-based generic acceptance models were proposed.
• Beside TAM/TAM2, enjoyment plays a significant role in mobile services acceptance.
This research aims to explore the field of mobile data services and discover factors that influence their adoption. It constitutes a systematic literature review of 80 primary studies, with the goal of researching the field of acceptance of mobile data services. The review focuses on a broad field of mobile services to ensure the most valid results. In addition, it also focuses on the main mobile service categories to discover which of the acceptance models and factors are most suited for the analysis of each services category. It provides an aggregation of the most used factors, with their definitions and the extent of their usage. Furthermore, it tries to establish a basis for future works by aggregating the relations between factors and providing the rate of their significance. Additionally, it analyses the relation behaviour between different mobile service categories and tries to extract factors, that could be limited to certain mobile services. Finally, based on the data retrieved from the literature, the review tries to propose a generic model for each of the mobile service categories in order to help researchers in future mobile services research.
Journal: Computers in Human Behavior - Volume 53, December 2015, Pages 24–47