|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|353639||618935||2016||13 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• We examine process and structural quality in infant center care.
• Teacher training showed the most robust association with process quality.
• Group size was a positive predictor of process quality domain Relationships.
• Classrooms located in non-urban areas showed higher levels of Relationships quality.
This study examines the quality of infant center care in Portugal through a multi-measure approach and investigates the associations among process quality dimensions and structural quality indicators. Ninety infant child care classrooms were observed during two full mornings with the Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS-R), the Classroom Assessment Scoring System-Infant (CLASS-Infant) and the Caregiver Interaction Scale (CIS). Results revealed that a two-factor structure of process quality with the domains (a) Relationships and (b) Use of Space and Materials provided the best fit to the data. Of the structural indicators that were examined, teacher training showed the most robust relation to both process quality domains. In addition, classrooms with smaller groups and in centers located in non-urban areas were likely to show more sensitive relationships between teachers and infants. These findings have implications for public policy and professional development efforts on infant center care.
Journal: Early Childhood Research Quarterly - Volume 37, 4th Quarter 2016, Pages 118–130