|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|357414||1435523||2015||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Technology and podcasting for full-time on-campus students.
• International Students and inclusive curriculum design.
• Teacher reflection on social learning and technology.
• Student perceptions about usefulness of podcasts compared to traditional lectures.
• Active vs/transmissive pedagogy.
This paper reflects on the emerging findings of a small-scale project which evaluated the use of podcast lectures in a Strategic Management module. The project is set in a context of improving access to learning for a diverse group of full-time on-campus international postgraduate students. It reports student perspectives on podcast lecture materials as a substitute to face-to-face lecturing. The paper concludes with reflections on the use of podcasts in the Business and Management curriculum within a shift from a didactic to a resource-based pedagogy.
Journal: The International Journal of Management Education - Volume 13, Issue 2, July 2015, Pages 163–169