|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|364482||621069||2016||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• SOP is positively associated with both HP and OP in students.
• SPP is positively related to OP.
• HP, along with positive affect, mediates the positive effects of SOP on academic adjustment.
• OP, along with negative affect, mediates the negative effects of SOP and SPP on academic adjustment.
• The facets of perfectionism allow for a finer analysis of the positive and negative effects on academic adjustment.
The purpose of this research was to shed light on the paradoxical relationships between perfectionism and academic adjustment. It was proposed that the positive relationship between self-oriented perfectionism (SOP) and academic adjustment is due to harmonious passion (HP) for one's studies, which triggers positive affect. Conversely, it is proposed obsessive passion (OP) for studies, through negative affect, mediates the negative relationship of both SOP and socially prescribed perfectionism (SPP) with academic adjustment. These hypotheses were supported in two studies. Furthermore, Study 2 revealed that the positive effects of SOP are due to striving for perfection, a facet of SOP (Campbell & Di Paula, 2002). In contrast, the negative relationship between SOP and academic adjustment is due to the importance of being perfect (another facet of SOP). Results provide insights on the role of perfectionism in academic adjustment and yield implications for the field of educational psychology.
Journal: Learning and Individual Differences - Volume 50, August 2016, Pages 103–113