|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|364561||621075||2015||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• We investigate the internal structure of the cognitive components task in adolescents.
• We apply the cognitive-components-resource CC-R model of reading comprehension.
• A two-factor model had the best fit for the cognitive components task in adolescents.
• The CC-R model was a good description of adolescents' reading processes.
• The CC-R provided a valid model for different groups of adolescents.
In the present study we focus on the component processes of reading comprehension in adolescents. To accomplish this we applied the component processes task (CPT, Hannon & Daneman, 2001) in two connected studies to assess higher-level reading comprehension processes and the cognitive-components-resource (CC-R, Hannon, 2012) model to structure the pattern of relationships between word-level and higher-level processes, working memory, and reading comprehension. Our results indicate that the component processes of reading comprehension can be differentiated in German speaking adolescents and that approaches such as the CC-R are suitable for modeling individual differences in their comprehension processes. The pattern of relationships between processes and cognitive resources was found to be comparable between girls and boys as well as L1 and L2 German speakers, although mean differences were found in both comparisons.
Journal: Learning and Individual Differences - Volume 42, August 2015, Pages 1–9