|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|375131||622665||2015||14 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• Theoretical backgrounds of innovation diffusion and specific characteristics of NFC mobile payments were considered.
• Product-related factors had stronger impact on intention than personal-related factors.
• PU was the most important driver, followed by compatibility and additional values of NFC mobile payments.
• Perceived risk was the most important inhibitor, followed by attractiveness of alternatives.
• The model explained 83% of the variance of intention to adopt NFC mobile payments.
The rapid evolution of mobile technologies and the increasing diffusion of smartphones have given significant opportunities for innovative companies to create new payment solutions and offer value-added services to their customers. Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile payment has been emerging as a noticeable phenomenon that can enable consumers to turn their smartphones into digital wallets. Although there has been a lot of coverage on consumer acceptance of mobile payments, there are only few researches providing guideline to interpret NFC-based mobile payments adoption.Taking into consideration of theoretical backgrounds of innovation diffusion and specific characteristics of NFC mobile payments, this study proposes a research framework to provide a profound understanding of factors facilitating or impeding the adoption of NFC-based mobile payments among Taiwanese consumers. The results revealed that intention to adopt NFC mobile payments is affected by most of product-related factors, personal-related factors and attractiveness of alternatives.This paper is able to advance literature on innovation adoption and facilitate technology marketers in NFC mobile payments. It provides a useful guideline to help researchers investigate issues related to NFC mobile payments. It also brings some managerial implications by assisting relevant parties in NFC mobile payments ecosystem such as mobile network operators, card issuers, payment processing institutions, bank decision makers and merchants when devising their business strategies and marketing campaigns to facilitate NFC mobile payments.
Journal: Technology in Society - Volume 43, November 2015, Pages 159–172