|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49277||46731||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Copper (II) oxide nanoparticle was incorporated in crosslinked polystyrene matrix.
• The CuO@HPS nanocomposite was fully characterized.
• The nanocomposite is utilized as an efficient catalyst for oxidation of aldehydes.
• The reaction was done in water as the environmentally benign conditions.
• The nanocatalyst can be successfully recycled and reused in 4 reaction runs.
Preparation and catalytic properties of nanosized copper (II) oxide embedded in hypercrosslinked polystyrene (HPS) were investigated in this article. The CuO@HPS nanocomposite was characterized by inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), N2-sorption analysis, X-ray powder diffraction (XRD), energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy analysis (EDS), and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The TEM analysis showed that the mean diameter of the resulted particles is ~ 4 nm.The nanocomposite was found to be efficient and durable catalyst in the oxidation of aldehydes to the corresponding carboxylic acids in water. The catalyst can be recycled and reused in 4 reaction runs.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 79, 5 April 2016, Pages 26–30