|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5137627||1494532||2017||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
- Resveratrol (RSV) blunted hypertension, improved regional hemodinamic parameteres.
- RSV increase NO availability in essential (ESH) and malignant (MH) hypertension.
- RSV reduced oxidative stressand and lipids in ESH and MH.
- RSVprevented disruption of the endothelial cell layer in the aorta lumen.
- RSV reduced inflammation and apoptosis in ESH and MH.
Resveratrol the polyphenolic antioxidant molecule has been proposed as an effective agent in the prevention of several pathological conditions, thus this study was aimed to evaluate its chronic effects on functional and structural remodeling of the aorta in spontaneously (SHR) and malignantly hypertensive rats (MHR). Resveratrol significantly decreased arterial pressure and improved regional hemodynamic parameters, bioavailability of nitric oxide, ameliorated morphological changes in the tunica media and smooth muscle of the aorta, preserved endothelium, reduced inflammation and apoptosis in both SHR and MHR, but excrete more beneficial effects on SHR. Resveratrol suppressed lipid peroxidation, significantly improved oxidative status and reduced levels of lipids. These results suggest the cardiovascular benefits of resveratrol dietary enrichment in both experimental models of hypertension.
Journal: Journal of Functional Foods - Volume 34, July 2017, Pages 266-276