|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5497667||1532069||2017||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
- Three electrodeposition procedures were compared and optimized for Am electroplating.
- Three cathode materials were used in combination with selected electrolyte solutions.
- Optimal electrolyte-cathode combinations for high yield/resolution are provided.
- Sources with highest resolution were prepared on stainless steel and silver discs.
- Ammonium oxalate-chloride electrolyte gave highest yields and spectral resolution.
Three different types of electrolytes, subsequently modified and adjusted, in combination with three cathode materials used as source backings were analysed for electrodeposition of americium isotopes for alpha-spectrometric measurements. The obtained results are discussed in terms of electrodeposition yield and source quality (source homogeneity and spectral resolution, FWHM). The optimal conditions for source preparation are provided.
Journal: Applied Radiation and Isotopes - Volume 128, October 2017, Pages 158-164