|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|6480672||1428764||2017||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
- Modifiers used are high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and crumb rubber powder (CRP).
- Using HDPE and CRP as modifiers improves the physical properties of asphalt.
- Marshall stability, flow and MQ values of modified mixtures are higher than the control mixture.
- Resistance to moisture damage increases significantly after addition of HDPE and CRP.
- Resistance to permanent deformation (i.e., rutting resistance) increases with an increase in the HDPE and CRP contents.
The effects of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and crumb rubber powder (CRP) on the properties of hot mix asphalt were investigated. The physical properties, penetration, softening points, and ductility of unmodified and modified asphalt were measured for various HDPE and CRP contents. Marshall stability and flow, Marshall quotient, moisture sensitivity, and wheel tracking (rutting) tests were also conducted. The results showed that using HDPE and CRP as modifiers improves the physical properties of asphalt and Marshall properties of HMA mixtures. The resistance to moisture damage increased significantly after the addition of HDPE and CRP, as did the resistance to permanent deformation.
Journal: Construction and Building Materials - Volume 142, 1 July 2017, Pages 101-108