|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|84017||158857||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• Smartphones are appropriate for the use of system for forestry pests identification.
• ENTOTECA system can ensure the reduction of crop production loss due to insect damage.
• The system proposed is aligned with forest certifications and environmental agencies.
Homogeneous teak plantations in Brazil occupy large areas with genetically close plants, which may favor insect pests. The insect pests can reduce the quantity and quality of wood produced. The identification of insects at early stages is important to prevent its spread. The objective of this study was to develop an expert system to identify, with mobile smartphones as inference engine, economically important insects attacking commercial teak plantations. The expert system developed (ENTOTECA) proved to be an appropriate technology to identify 23 insects of economic importance at the species level, through a practical and easy interface, usable by any common man. The use of ENTOTECA is aligned with the forest certification that requires the identification of insects before the control decision-making process.
Journal: Computers and Electronics in Agriculture - Volume 121, February 2016, Pages 368–373