|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|91241||159773||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Application beyond conventional system of national accounts for commercial hunting.
• Independent valuation of both environmental and manufactured capital.
• Disaggregation of hunting income and other economic indicators by type of capital.
• Spatial distributions of economic indicators provided.
• More than 1 million hectares sampled.
This paper presents and applies an experimental agroforestry accounting system (AAS) to measure the commercial income and capital of hunting activities in a large territorial area. This application goes beyond the conventional system of national agriculture and forestry accounts. The methodology developed allows the independent valuation of both environmental and manufactured capital which in turn allows the disaggregation of hunting income and other economic indicators by type of capital. The spatial distribution of these economic indicators can also be provided. Results show positive current total capital income but residual manufactured capital income current losses. An underlying economic rationale explaining this phenomenon is offered.
Journal: Forest Policy and Economics - Volume 69, August 2016, Pages 53–61