|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|91738||159839||2015||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Innovation system for forestry in the Czech Republic is evaluated.
• Three main functions of the IS are analysed.
• The function of providing support is significantly, but not completely, fulfilled.
• The information function is only partially fulfilled.
• The function of the conflict management is performed insufficiently.
The article deals with the implementation of an innovation system (IS) in the forestry sector in the Czech Republic. The aim is to analyse characteristics of selected elements (forest owners, forest policy documents, support measures, related institutions) of that system since 2000 and evaluate all three main functions proposed for IS. The conclusion is that the sectoral IS for Czech forestry is established but the IS does not fulfil all three main functions completely — it provides sufficient supportive functions but the information function fulfils only partially and the conflict management function performs poorly.
Journal: Forest Policy and Economics - Volume 59, October 2015, Pages 56–65