|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|103460||161380||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The LR and the total number of shared alleles (TNSA) were investigated for sibship determination using the Identifiler and the GlobalFiler when comparing an unidentified party to an alleged sibling.
• There are 3 advantages to TNSA: (1) calculations are not necessary; (2) results are easily obtained by counting; and (3) results are understandable.
• We propose combining the TNSA with the LR to aid in the identification of siblings.
Sibling assessment using the 15 autosomal short tandem repeat (STR) loci included in the Identifiler® kit can be difficult when comparing an unidentified party to an alleged sibling. Therefore, we investigated the likelihood ratio (LR) and the total number of shared alleles (TNSA) for sibship determination using the 21 autosomal STR loci included in the GlobalFiler™ kit.We computationally generated the genotypes of 10,000 sibling pairs and 10,000 unrelated pairs based on previously reported allele frequencies of the 15 Identifiler loci and the remaining 6 GlobalFiler loci. The LR and the TNSA were then calculated in each pair using the 15 and 21 loci. Next, these calculations were applied to 22 actual sibling pairs.LR values ⩾10,000 were observed in 48% of the sibling pairs using the 15 loci and in 80% of the sibling pairs using the 21 loci. The TNSA distribution between siblings and unrelated pairs was more divergent in GlobalFiler than in Identifiler. TNSA values ⩾20 were found only in true siblings in Identifiler, while TNSA values ⩾24 in GlobalFiler. In Identifiler, all pairs with TNSA ⩾24 had LR values ⩾10,000 and the same was true in GlobalFiler for TNSA ⩾29. Therefore, increasing the number of loci is very efficient for sibship determination.The LR is most reliable for determining sibship. However, TNSA values may be useful for the preliminary method of LR values because LR value demonstrated a significantly positive correlation with TNSA value in both Identifiler and GlobalFiler.
Journal: Legal Medicine - Volume 19, March 2016, Pages 122–126