|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|108275||161893||2013||17 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Review of 13 existing transition case studies from the literature.
• Introduction of the multi system interactions concept based on the cases reviewed.
• Presentation of two additional multi system cases following the MLP.
• Proposal of an additional transition type based on the concept of system interactions and the cases reviewed.
• Extension of the Multi Level Perspective towards a multi system transition framework.
This paper discusses contextual issues in sociotechnical systems and transitions under the Multi Level Perspective (MLP). It emphasises inter system interactions, for which a typology is developed drawing on a review and meta level analysis of published transition case studies. The typology is subsequently associated to the MLP transitions pathways. A novel transition pathway, is derived through this process, namely new system emergence, for systems that emerge from contributions of existing antecedent sociotechnical systems.
Journal: Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions - Volume 7, June 2013, Pages 53–69