|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1272194||1497479||2014||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• The multichannel model gives the precise description hydrogen diffusion in solids.
• Our method of determining of the hydrogen bound energies is based on this model.
• Industrial equipment allows to achieve the high sensitivity.
• There is no need on preliminary saturation of the samples by hydrogen in experiments.
• The activation energy of the small hydrogen concentrations can be determined.
The multi-channel diffusion mechanism is modeled by diffusion equations.The method for analysis of experimental dynamical curves of vacuum hot extraction (VHE) is developed, which allows to determine the binding energy and diffusion constants of hydrogen in the probe under study.The experimental data have been obtained using industrial hydrogen analyzer, which allows to carry out the absolute measurements of the dynamical curves vacuum hot extraction of the hydrogen from a solid probe. Experimental verification of mathematical models gives adequate results.The differences of the proposed approach with the method of TDS are discussed.
Journal: International Journal of Hydrogen Energy - Volume 39, Issue 30, 13 October 2014, Pages 17381–17390