|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|145458||456340||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Flame vapor deposition system embedded with a wire feeder was developed firstly.
• The wire feed rate was found to determine the morphology of nanostructures.
• Various tungsten oxide nanostructures vertically grown on substrate were obtained.
• The feasible growth mechanisms of all nanostructures were proposed in this work.
• This work offers a method for rapid growth of nanostructured metal oxide thin films.
Flame vapor deposition system embedded with a wire feeder was developed for the first time to guarantee the precise control of wire feed rate. Vertically aligned nanowire, nanotube, multi-tube and bush-like tungsten oxide nanostructures were successfully obtained in this system. The feasible growth mechanisms of these nanostructures were proposed. This research offers a robust and fast approach to prepare nanostructured metal oxide thin films with controlled morphologies.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Chemical Engineering Journal - Volume 300, 15 September 2016, Pages 47–53