|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|221700||464263||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Copper nano particles were prepared by environmentally friendly bio-reduction process from copper salt solution.
• The prepared particles characterized by UV–vis spectroscopy, FTIR and EDS technique confirmed the presence of copper nano-particles. The Z-average diameter of synthesized copper nano-particles was found to be 122.7 nm with polydispersity index (PDI) of 0.116.
• Highly stable copper nano particles with good antibacterial activity were prepared by a sustainable technique for medicinal applications.
Synthesis of nano-material with the controlled size and shape is the prime concern of research in nanotechnology. Recently, biosynthesis of metallic nano-particles has gained popularity owing to its eco-friendliness. Use of natural plant extracts in the preparation of nano-particles provides advancement over chemical and physical methods, due to its t is cost effectiveness and environment friendly nature. In the present work, copper nano-particles have been synthesized with simple and green technique by using Ocimum sanctum plant leaf extract as reducer as well as stabilizer. The size and shape of synthesized nano-particles were pigeonholed by particle size analyzer and SEM, further were characterized by EDS and FT-IR spectral technique for their elemental and chemical composition. The experimental results showed copper nano-particles having Z-average diameter of 122.7 nm with higher stability and significantly higher antibacterial activities.
Journal: Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering - Volume 4, Issue 2, June 2016, Pages 2163–2169