|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|350289||618441||2015||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• We analyzed creativity, flow and social network structure of teams in blended setting.
• We examined relationships between social network indices, flow and creativity performance.
• Density and decentralization were positively related with both creativity and flow.
• No relationship was found between social presence and flow.
• Social network indices can be used to investigate group creativity and flow.
We present findings of an exploratory study, which investigated the relationship among the indices of social network structure, flow, and creative performance in students collaborating in a blended setting. Thirty undergraduate students enrolled in a Media Psychology course were assigned to five groups tasked with designing a new technology-based psychological application. Team members collaborated over a twelve-week period using two main modalities: face-to-face meeting sessions in the classroom (once a week) and virtual meetings using a groupware tool. Social network indicators of group interaction and presence indices were extracted from communication logs, whereas flow and product creativity were assessed through survey measures. The findings showed that specific social network indices (in particular those measuring decentralization and neighbor interaction) were positively related to flow experience. More broadly, the results indicated that selected social network indicators could offer useful insight into the creative collaboration process. Theoretical and methodological implications of these results are drawn.
Journal: Computers in Human Behavior - Volume 42, January 2015, Pages 157–166