|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|72249||49014||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• Systematic investigation of material property influences on water vapor sorption.
• A broad library of SBA-15 materials with varying properties was produced.
• The materials were investigated by water vapor sorption at 20 °C.
• Low aging temperature during synthesis is beneficial for higher uptake at low p/p0.
• Gentle template removal, i.e. by extraction, leads generally to a high uptake.
In order to establish a structure-property correlation in water vapor sorption, various sets of the ordered mesoporous silica SBA-15 with systematically varying properties were synthesized and characterized. General trends concerning the surface polarity, aging temperature during synthesis and micropore volume were observed. Calcining the materials with increasing temperatures of 300–800 °C decreases the performance in water vapor sorption which correlates mainly with the amount and type of silanol groups on the silica surface. Furthermore, the aging temperature during synthesis influences the water vapor sorption capacity of SBA-15 at low relative pressure. The best results in terms of an increased uptake of water over a broad range of relative pressure can be obtained for materials with high micropore volume and high surface polarity. They can be tailor-made by using a routine to remove the template, i.e., a combination of extraction with ethanol and subsequent calcination at 300 °C.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Microporous and Mesoporous Materials - Volume 220, 15 January 2016, Pages 183–187